As crónicas do Lynx

Uma colecção de pequenas crónicas dedicadas a uma grande paixão de sempre: Viver essa maravilhosa aventura que é o dia-a-dia!

quinta-feira, fevereiro 22, 2018

A despedida de Roterdão

"A quick elevator ride from the top. Some steps in the direction of the river. A revolving door that is crossed. Cold. IPhone on my hand, no gloves. Quick steps, following the arrow.

I think the last time I geocached was 3 years ago. Many thanks happened in between, baby, different roles, different companies. I changed. Considerably. The arrow pointing to the X, though, that didn't.

This was my last day in Rotterdam, closing a rich chapter of my life. I was moving with my family back to Portugal, by the end of the day. But I still wanted to go after a last geocache in Rotterdam. So, I walked out of my hotel room (moving a full house is easier if you do this for a couple of days) and off I went.

I didn't find it. Maybe time. Maybe a guy having a smoke just in front of it. Or simply, because DNFing is just part of geocaching. But I still left with a smile - that, didn't change."


E assim me despedi de Roterdão, com um DNF numa cache urbana. Até já!